What a week … here are some of my favorite things from the past seven days…
On TV – if you follow me on twitter you know –
- Once Upon a Time last Sunday was the best! We finally learned Little Red Riding Hood’s background and it did not disappoint! If you aren’t watching this show yet – catch up by watching previous episodes on demand!
On the page – spring cleaning was a common theme in magazines this week –
- REAL SIMPLE -a daily cleaning checklist that includes how little time each of these steps takes!
- ALL YOU – 17 ways to speed clean keep your cleaning routines organized to save time in the long run.
On the computer –
- REMODELAHOLIC – Green Breakfast! Not your usually St. Patty’s Day feast. Creative, festive and doesn’t require an extra trip to the grocery store for green food coloring.
On the sales rack –
- Old Navy – these bright, chiffon, tassel blouses come in a variety of colors and are now between $10-$14 off.
What were your favorites this week? Comment and let me know what you’re watching, what you’re reading, and what you’re buying!
Thanks for reading this week!
6 thoughts on “My Friday Favorites 03/16/12”
Hi Maureen, what great info you have provided! Thank you for such great tips! Baby Olivia is super precious! XXOO. Martha
Thanks for reading Martha!
I love Once Upon A Time!!! It is one of my favorite shows on TV. I am also following Smash which is great an Alcatraz which is the only show Joe will watch with me. And my favorite sitcom right now is New Girl with Zooey DeChanel. Very funny show!
Isn’t Once Upon a Time the best? Can’t wait for this Sunday’s Snow White story!
Once Upon a Time is the new Ugly Betty, if you give it a chance you will be hooked. Sitcom to watch – Hot in Cleveland! For Betty White and guest spots alone – Ed Asner on next week, MTM has already been on! DWTS starts next week… Can Laura Ingles capture our hearts again??? Can Gladys do it without the Pips? Or will it be all Jack/Dominick/Dr Burns/Frisco? Stay Tuned.
don’t forget Warren(Santa Barbara)!!!