What a week … here are some of my favorite things from the past seven days…
On TV – if you follow me on twitter you know –
- Once Upon a Time last Sunday was the best! We finally learned Little Red Riding Hood’s background and it did not disappoint! If you aren’t watching this show yet – catch up by watching previous episodes on demand!
On the page – spring cleaning was a common theme in magazines this week –
- REAL SIMPLE -a daily cleaning checklist that includes how little time each of these steps takes!
- ALL YOU – 17 ways to speed clean keep your cleaning routines organized to save time in the long run.
On the computer –
- REMODELAHOLIC – Green Breakfast! Not your usually St. Patty’s Day feast. Creative, festive and doesn’t require an extra trip to the grocery store for green food coloring.
On the sales rack –
- Old Navy – these bright, chiffon, tassel blouses come in a variety of colors and are now between $10-$14 off.
What were your favorites this week? Comment and let me know what you’re watching, what you’re reading, and what you’re buying!
Thanks for reading this week!