It’s the first day of spring and even though we did not have much of a winter this year; I still love the feeling that is in the air during springtime. Warm enough in the morning to wear a light jacket (if you need one at all), walking at lunchtime in the beautiful sunshine, and arriving home at the end of your day while it is still light out.
Here are some of the things I love about spring:
- using the sunroof in my car
- pastel colors on the covers of magazines
- fun, colorful trench coats
- ice cream from The Franklin Fountain
- the sound of the ice cream truck
- switching from my winter cocktails to my summer cocktails: see At Play
- fun nail polish colors for manicures and pedicures
- cute sandals to show off the pedicures!
And the last reason is that it is the anniversary of my baby shower –
a great day that I will always remember!
What are the things that happen that make you know spring has arrive?
What are your spring rituals?
Comment and let me know!
Thanks for reading and happy first day of spring!