Another great week! It was hard to narrow things down, but here are my favorites:
On TV -So much to choose from this week. While I was trying to pick a favorite, I realized two things, 1.) There was a lot of good TV on this week and 2.) I watched a lot of TV this week! Once Upon a Time – Charming is getting more Charming, Mary Margaret is getting in more trouble…Dancing with the Stars – Bruno said it best to Gladys Knight – “you are a real star!” Jack Wagner looked insulted; Jaleel White agreed. Go Martina Go!
and the winner is…
- One Tree Hill – In it’s final season, this week was one of the biggest tearjerkers (and I watched the first seven seasons on DVD when I was very pregnant and hormonal!) Naley, Brooke, Julian, Dan and Keith! Plus 1 – that’s all I can say!
For your NOOK or KINDLE – If you are a fan of Once Upon a Time – try this story for Young Adults…
- 8 – part of the TaleSpins collection – the previously untold story of the previously unknown 8th dwarf, named Creepy.
Across the map –
- Here is a Living Social deal for a trip to New Hope. A quaint get away when you want to leave the city behind.
In the kitchen –
- Chocolate Chip Easter baskets – only 1 hour to prep and bake? And it has chocolate chips in it? Sold!
On the computer –
- i heart organizing is a blog I love. Check out how Jen turned a bedroom into the most beautiful birthday surprise for a lucky, little girl.
What were your favorites this week? Comment and let me know what you’re watching, what you’re reading, what you’re baking and what trips you’re planning!
Thanks for reading this week!