Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all had a great week. Thanks for stopping by today to take a look at my weekly post – My Friday Favorites. Here I sum up things that caught my eye in the past week. As always, I love to hear from you – so feel free to comment and let me know what you loved in the past seven days. Here we go…
On TV – Honorable mentions go to – Once Upon a Time – Did Regina have a heart and soul at one point? And Mad Men– the return of Betty – and who are we fooling – we have not seen the last of her and Don…
And the winner is…
- One Tree Hill – the series finale. Was it perfect? No. But Haley and Jamie on the roof of Karen’s Cafe and the final scene pulled it back to number 1 for me this week. There is only one Tree Hill and it’s your home. (And they finally played the U2 song!)
On the computer –
- Easy-Going Organizer – The Recipe Binder project – some great ideas about organizing your recipes. There are also links to other blogs with great Recipe Binder Ideas on this subject and I was honored to be included among them!
On the sales rack –
- DSW – clearance sale – perfect time for fun, new, spring shoes.
In the kitchen –
- Easter Basket Cake – should be called the Easy Easter Basket Looks like you got it from a Bakery Cake.
On the page
- REAL SIMPLE – Reader’s Best Organizing Solutions – everyday people sharing how they stayed organized.
- WOMEN’S DAY – Spring’s Best New Kitchen Products – I want the yellow microwave for my kitchen!
Let me know the favorite things you came across this week. Keep in mind the 100th comment wins a prize from me, so tell me what you’re watching, where you’re shopping and things your baking!
As always, thank you for reading this week! Happy weekend and happy holidays to all who are celebrating.
4 thoughts on “My Friday Favorites 04/06/12”
I love this cake! I’m going to bring it to my family get together, and hope no one else suspects how simple it is!
I am glad you can use this simple recipe for your next family get together! Let me know how it turns out! Thank you for reading.
Thanks for the blog love! 🙂 I love reading your Friday Favorites. Lots of fun!
Thank you for reading – hope the Friday Favs give you some ideas!