Happy Friday! Here are my favorite things from the past seven days.
On TV –
- Mad Men– the scene with Roger and Peggy was priceless!
- Scandal – I started watching this week – I think it has potential, will stay tuned.
On the computer –
- ASK ANNA – Spring Cleaning Fridge and Freezer
- and big CONGRATS to Dana at circa dee who got a diamond in the rough on her spring break this week!
On the sales rack –
- carter’s – oh so big sale – up to 60% off clothing for your newborns, infants, or toddlers
In the kitchen –
- Month of Menus – includes shopping lists!
On the page –
- FAMILY CIRCLE – 50 Easy Decorating Ideas for under $50 – fun, inexpensive ways to add to your home decor (the link won’t show you the whole article – you need to get the magazine, which I was lucky enough to get to read while enjoying a pedicure this week!) also Simple Steps to Organize Storage Spaces was a good read!
- PARENT & CHILD by Scholastic – The Big Guide to Scaling Down Your Stuff – this article encourages you to particpate in their 30 Day Enough is Enough Challenge beginning on April 15. They will tweet each day’s simple step on Twitter. Join the conversation by following @PARENTandCHILD using the hashtag #enoughchallenge.
What were your favorite things this week? Leave a comment. I always love to hear what my readers are watching, reading, making & buying.
Thanks for reading this week! Have a terrific weekend!