Thank you so much to The Easy-Going Organizer for nominating My Color Coded Life for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Here are the rules which I must comply with :
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So without further ado, here are 7 random, or possibly interesting things about me:
1. I am the youngest of seven children, 5 girls and 2 boys. Because of this I know what I will look like at age 40, 50 and 70.
2. I grew up on a quiet street called Pine Glen Terrace and if I think about it I can still hear the bell my mother used to ring to tell me it was time to come home. When she rang the bell sometimes I was playing with my imaginary friends Jane, Jeff and Paca or my real life friends Debbie and Michael.
3. I love board games, but can be known to pout when I don’t win (see #1)
4. My childhood nickname was Queen Maureen, partly because of a slight obsession with Princess Diana, partly because of see #3.
5. I was a public school teacher for 9 years and founded an after-school, non-profit, arts education program that I worked at for 5 years.
6. On my wedding day, I married the best man in the world, and I carried my mother’s missal (something old); I wore a dress given to me by my siblings (some new); I wore Joanna’s bridal jewelry (something borrowed) and had blue flowers pressed into the missal (something blue.)
7. I have 12 nieces and nephews. If you got them all together – they would look like a Benetton ad. I added to this Benetton ad last year. Having my daughter has been the most amazing experience, I only wish my mother was here to see her.
1. circa dee: an eye for stunning vintage pieces redone for any home
2. les petits presents: pretty parties and presents, perfectly packaged
3. TaleSpins Books: not your children’s fairy tales
4. house36: dazzling ideas for home, fashion, baby, and what I want now
5. le zoe musings: radiant home decor, fashion and photography
6. ladiesgofirst: food, fashion, photos, and budget brought to you by Nurse Frugal
7. The Scrumptious Pumpkin: delectable recipes from healthy ingredients.
5 thoughts on “Kreativ Blogger”
Thanks so much for the nomination. I’m just starting out, and it’s always nice to be linked and mentioned.
You’re welcome. I will need to go back and comment on your site – but my guess is honors in economics?
How exciting-congratulations on the nomination. I’m not surprised though-this is a great blog! As for the 7 random facts: I knew a lot of them but it was nice to be reminded 🙂
Thanks Maria — yeah – I don’t have too many facts about myself that you wouldn’t know! Check out some of the other blogs I nominated – I think you would enjoy. Especially TaleSpins. Fairy Tales, Vampires (Tuck Everlasting – do you love that or Joe?) – stuff I know you like! There is a “find the difference in the photos” game and I can only find 2!
Congrats on the award! And thank you for the nomination 🙂 You have a great blog and I’m looking forward to seeing more from you!