I know it’s Saturday! I’ve been busy this week…
here are My Friday Favorites- One Day Late!
On TV – Sidebar – I am excited that season two of Suits is starting this week. But my favorite for the second week in a row…
- Mad Men – another heart breaking episode. More secrets for Don. Roger Sterling is getting his mojo back. And Betty finally showed Megan who’s Mother around here.
Yes, birthday parties have been on my brain this week – so for the most part – that’s what I’ve been reading and buying this week!
On the page –
- Real Simple – Child At-Home Birthday Party Checklist – a complete checklist that starts months before your event picking the theme and ends after your event with writing thank you notes.
On the computer –
- Molasses Candy – scenes from the family birthday party – the pond cake is amazing!
- les petits presents– Farm Birthday Party – I already mentioned the awesome superhero party from this blog, but I thought I would share another one of my favorite kid’s party from this fantastic mom and party planner!
On the sales rack –
- Polka Dot Cupcake liners -40 liners for $4.95 at Sur la Table, I got a package of 75 for $1.99 at A. C. Moore!
What were your favorite things from the past week? Leave me a comment and tell me what you’re watching, reading, and buying! Remember – the person who makes the 200th comment on my blog gets a prize.
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by and reading.
2 thoughts on “My Friday Favorites 06/08/12”
I just picked up a pack of those cupcake liners at the grocery store yesterday! There were so many cute designs, and I loved the price, too. That’s more like it!
Your posts always remind me how far behind I am on Mad Men [only on Season 3]; I don’t know what’s going on at all! Now’s a good time to catch up, since there’s nothing on worth watching, lately. I started watching the re-runs of Grimm, but can’t decide whether or not I care yet.
I love the design cupcake liners too — it makes homemade cupcake seem a little fancier! Yes, catch up on Mad Men … in my opinion, this season was not the best, but it did have great moments. I love Once Upon a Time, but do not watch Grimm. I know it’s still on demand, I have heard it is sort of hit or miss. Thanks for stopping by and reading!