On TV – To be honest – I have some catching up to do this weekend on my DVR from this week! But I did watch the finale of The Bachelorette it was Jef with one F over race car driving Arie.
My pick for favorite is:
- Live! with Kelly – Tuesday was the last day I ran home to watch my DVR (see last week’s Friday Favorites for the details) My childhood friend Michael Buckley, @buckhollywood, co – hosted Live! with Kelly for the whole hour. He did an amazing job! Highlights for me – asking Emily (of Emily and Jef with one F) what her strategy was to make this engagement work (ha ha – loved it!) eating crazy, mysterious foods with a smile, and seeing his whole family in the audience! As the Governor of CT tweeted him, #CTGrown.
** I hope you are enjoying my new page – My Color TV – check it out for more TV talk from me**
On the computer –
- TEACHABLE MOMENTS – Letter to Parents – as a former teacher I understand and appreciate this! I tip my hat to the countless individuals who go into the classroom each year – you are inspirational!
On the page –
- MARTHA STEWART LIVING – Zucchini and Squash Recipes – tips on what to look for, how to store, plus delicious recipes.
In the Kitchen –
- Salad Bar Savvy by Weight Watchers – how to build a better salad cheat sheet!
- How to Test Cookies for Doneness by Better Homes & Gardens – I don’t know about you, but I have burned my fair share of cookies! This will help you make sure you cook different type of cookies for exactly the right amount of time.
On my twitter feed –
@WholeFoods –Here are some of our favorite simple meals for your hard-to-please picky eaters (both big and small)… http://bit.ly/MJcuIJ #WFMdish
I would love to hear about your favorite things this week. Leave me a comment and tell me about them!
As always, thank you for stopping by and reading. Have a great weekend!