Happy Friday! We’ve made it to another weekend! Here are my favorite things:
- Suits – the flashback episode! Some pieces of the puzzle were revealed…next week the big vote.
- The Olympics – Congrats to all of the athletes, to name a few: Women’s Beach Volleyball, Women’s Soccer, Men’s & Women’s Gymnastics and Men’s & Women’s Swimming for a job well done! Wishing all the Track and Field athletes a great end to the games. Go USA!
** I hope you are enjoying my new page – My Color TV – with the Olympics ending, I will be catching up on my recaps!**
On the computer –
- MARTHASTEWART.COM – 50+ Easy Sewing Projects for the Home – I don’t sew and I thought a lot of these were pretty cool – so I can only imagine those of you who do sew will love this! I like the gingham coasters. Note to my sister — Martha is making your bags!! (Easy Sewing Projects picture #25!)
- WEIGHTWATCHERS.COM – 10 No-Cook Dinners – I love when I don’t have to turn on the stove or oven during the summer!
In the Kitchen –
- BETTY CROCKER – Pina Colada Pound Cake – I am making this cake this weekend (all the ingredients are on my table right now!) I do have some variations to the recipe though. Look for a post this week with details and pictures!
On the sales rack –
- BARNES & NOBLE – Back to School – from K – College – all your back to school needs, and your stuff won’t look like everyone else’s who bought at Staples and Target. (You know I noticed the polka dot owl backpack!)
On my twitter feed –
@BarackObama – Congrats to the U.S. women’s soccer team for a third straight Olympic gold. So proud. –bo
Let me know what your favorite things were this week! What are you reading and watching? Any good end of the summer sales?
Have a great weekend!
One thought on “My Friday Favorites 08/10/12”
Hi, I really loved your most memorable brides. Thanks for sharings!