Here are my favorite things from the past seven days…
- Parenthood – This week it really sank in Haddie has moved away (Sarah Ramos is no longer in the opening credits) but it was the storyline of Julia and her new son Victor that made this show my top pick this week.
On the computer –
- Better Homes and Gardens – Storage Solutions – for your bedroom, to your closet, and even your medicine cabinet, tips, advice, and projects to help use space wisely while creating storage systems.
On the page –
- Family Circle – in the August issue (I’m behind in my magazine reading!) Get Organized – 20 Things to Toss Today. The list is broken down by room. Most I have. Most I could toss and never miss! Here is a similar online article: 18 Things You Can Get Rid of Today.
For your closet –
- Six Crisp Fall Jackets – a range of colors, fabrics, and prices. This one was my favorite:
In the Kitchen –
- Pumpkin Soup – it’s that time of year – pumpkin everywhere! I love pumpkin soup and will be trying this recipe soon!
On my Twitter Feed –
@ScandalABC – Scandal premieres in just ONE WEEK! Thursday, Sept 27 at 10|9c on ABC. Are you ready for more?
What were some of your favorite things this week?
Leave me a comment and let me know!
We are getting close to our 300th comment!