Here we go – a list of all my favorite things from the past week…
On TV- It was a good TV week … Dancing with the Stars started their All Star season, using the word “star” is still a stretch in a lot of cases, but the right person went home: Pamela Anderson – who can’t dance. Parenthood – was another tearjerker with Kristina starting the fight of her life. Welcome back Olivia Pope and Associates on Scandal–we asked the question all summer – #WhoIsQuinn and now we have our answer. My pick for My Friday Favorite’s this week:
- Grey’s Anatomy – RIP McSteamy and Lexie. Everyone is leaving and everyone’s dying – Meredith Grey.
This Sunday we see the season premieres of Once Upon a Time and Revenge and the pilot of 666 Park Avenue. For more on all your favorite TV shows, including episode recaps check out My Color TV.
On the computer –
- 10 Rules for Brilliant Women – Tips for Transformation by Tara Sophia Mohr shared on Maria Shriver’s Blog: Ideas, Inspiration & Information for ARCHITECTS OF CHANGE.
In the Kitchen –
- Citrus Cider – a slow cooker drink to warm in a crock pot all day, delicious to taste and makes the whole house smell good.
For the Home –
- Closet How- To’s – expert tips and ideas from The Container Store. I’ve been researching closet makeovers as I prepare to start my big closet makeover int he bedroom and the hallway.
On the Sales Rack –
- Carter’s – Halloween Boo-tique – adorable Halloween costumes for babies and toddlers that include items that can be worn well after trick-or treating. Savings and outfits to wear again!
On my Twitter Feed –
- Sam Sweeney
@samsweeney_123 – they better be killing all these people because they are gonna make a greys anatomy spin off in heaven
Real Simple Daily Thought – to subscribe to get these in your inbox click here.
What were some of your favorite things this week? Leave me a comment and let me know what you are reading, cooking, watching and buying! Don’t you want to be the winner of the 300th comment contest? Happy Friday – have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by and reading!
2 thoughts on “My Friday Favorites 09/28/12”
There are so many amazing shows starting up. This Sunday alone besides Once and 666, there is Homeland and Dexter on Showtime as well. Then there is all the great sitcoms. I highly recommend Go on, Ben & Kate, The New Normal and of course New Girl. I love laughing especially if I am watching something as heart wrenching as Parenthood!
Yes – so many shows starting up — it’s so hard to choose which ones to watch! I need more comedies in my life and I have heard some of the ones you list here are great …. I’ll have to check them out!