Here we go – a list of all my favorite things from the past week…
On TV- It was a good TV week … Dancing with the Stars started their All Star season, using the word “star” is still a stretch in a lot of cases, but the right person went home: Pamela Anderson – who can’t dance. Parenthood – was another tearjerker with Kristina starting the fight of her life. Welcome back Olivia Pope and Associates on Scandal–we asked the question all summer – #WhoIsQuinn and now we have our answer. My pick for My Friday Favorite’s this week:
- Grey’s Anatomy – RIP McSteamy and Lexie. Everyone is leaving and everyone’s dying – Meredith Grey.
On the computer –
- 10 Rules for Brilliant Women – Tips for Transformation by Tara Sophia Mohr shared on Maria Shriver’s Blog: Ideas, Inspiration & Information for ARCHITECTS OF CHANGE.
In the Kitchen –
- Citrus Cider – a slow cooker drink to warm in a crock pot all day, delicious to taste and makes the whole house smell good.
For the Home –
- Closet How- To’s – expert tips and ideas from The Container Store. I’ve been researching closet makeovers as I prepare to start my big closet makeover int he bedroom and the hallway.
On the Sales Rack –
- Carter’s – Halloween Boo-tique – adorable Halloween costumes for babies and toddlers that include items that can be worn well after trick-or treating. Savings and outfits to wear again!
On my Twitter Feed –
- Sam Sweeney
@samsweeney_123 – they better be killing all these people because they are gonna make a greys anatomy spin off in heaven
Real Simple Daily Thought – to subscribe to get these in your inbox click here.
What were some of your favorite things this week? Leave me a comment and let me know what you are reading, cooking, watching and buying! Don’t you want to be the winner of the 300th comment contest? Happy Friday – have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by and reading!