Let’s jump right in – here are my Friday Favorites for the past seven days:
On TV- Dancing with the Stars, double elimination week – 98 degrees fans didn’t pull through this time- goodbye to Drew Lachey and some other guy I didn’t know (so much for the word “Stars” in the title.) No Grey’s Anatomy or Scandal– this week due to the VP Debate – Once Upon a Time – What is with this new, nice Regina? A witch-like storm must be brewing… Revenge – Who is this mysterious guy watching and protecting Emily?
My pick for My Friday Favorite’s again this week!
- Parenthood – Yes! Matt Lauria (aka Luke Cafferty from Friday Night Lights) and Amber – new couple alert! Kristina tells the family, and again I am in tears by the end.
For more about your favorite TV shows, including episode recaps, check out My Color TV
On the computer –
- Master Closet Organization! From a Bowl Full of Lemons Blog – a pegboard wall to hang your handbags, jewelry, and accessories. Love it!
In the Kitchen –
- Sweet Potato Spoon Bread – YUM! I foresee this recipe making it’s way into my Thanksgiving binder!
For the Home –
- Handmade Fall Pillows from Bright Bold & Beautiful – beautiful fall themed pillows that can be worked into your decor. The trick or treat one is adorable, I also like the sunflower – and of course the owl!
For Dessert –
- Martha Stewart’s Pumpkin Pie – everyone needs a good pumpkin pie recipe and what not get one from the master!
On my Twitter Feed –
- Whole Foods Market @WholeFoods – Looking for more great ways to use pumpkin in the kitchen this fall? RECIPES: http://bit.ly/T8FRBo & http://bit.ly/T8CL01 @Food52 #WFMdish
picture of the Creamy Pumpkin Brown Rice
Real Simple Daily Thought – to subscribe to get these in your inbox click here.
What were some of your favorite things this week? Leave me a comment and let me know! Don’t you want to be the winner of the 300th comment contest? We are getting close! Happy Friday – have a fantastic weekend and thanks for stopping by and reading.
9 thoughts on “My Friday Favorites 10/12/12”
Check out my Spook-Chocula Halloween Candy Bark http://www.fairfieldbport.macaronikid.com. Love the pumpkin recipes from Whole Foods!
looks awesome! thanks Cynthia!
I agree-Parenthood was great again. I love that show. It’s so rare to find a show where you like all the characters.
Parenthood is the best!! and CONGRATS- you are the 300th comment!!!! email or facebook me your new address so I can send your prize!
Really??? Yippee!!! I never win anything! I’ll send it to you on FB in a message-thanks:)
you deserve to win – you are a faithful reader! I will get crafting and send something out to you! thanks for reading – feel free to share the link to any friends who you think may enjoy!
Thank you for featuring my post. ABFOL
You’re welcome! I love your blog – thanks for all the inspiration!