Greetings from Atlanta this week! I am enjoying our Thanksgiving holiday at my sister’s house. Check back here soon for more details about our Thanksgiving meal including some great recipes.
Here are my Friday Favorites for the past seven days:
On TV- Apolo and Emmitt are sent home leaving an all female final – Shawn, Kelly and Melissa on Dancing with the Stars. (I agree that they are the best – but I really love Apolo!!) Sister Wives also started back up this week. Looks like they are getting the four lots for their houses and My Sister Wives Closet is open for business! I need to catch up on my DVR – I didn’t watch much TV this week! But of course the annual tradition:
- Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade – admittedly, I’m in the kitchen and barely watching it, but there is something nice about hearing the marching bands in the background and knowing that family members are gathered around watching it.
For more about your favorite TV shows, including episode recaps, check out My Color TV
On the Computer –
- How to Have an Organized Christmas by Jenny Penton on Ask Anna. Great tips on how to keep your December organized and stress free!
In the kitchen –
- Classic Baked Corn Pudding from Betty Crocker’s kitchen to mine. We made this yesterday – I’ll post my pics and recipe soon.
On the Sales Rack –
- It’s Black Friday – so ANYWHERE! My email inbox has been exploding all week! Toys R Us, Bath and Body Works, Target, Macy’s, Carters, Apple, The Container Store, The Land of the Nod …. the list goes on and on!
Real Simple Daily Thought – to subscribe to get these in your inbox click here.
On my Twitter Feed –
- Follow me @MMoFo as I countdown my final year of my thirties with a favorite movie quote each day! Join the conversation by retweeting if it’s one of your favorites – or guessing what movie the quote is from! Use #365moviestil40
This week’s quotes were:
Don’t dilly-dally there, pretty lady. We’re all gonna be down here talking about you.
- We’d have more luck playing pickup sticks with our butt-cheeks than we will getting a flight out of here before daybreak.
- She explained every detail of her decision-making. And then we brushed each others’ hair and gabbed about American Idol.
Oh sure. It’s just like driving a really big Pinto.
- I think we both know she’s not my niece.
- I want to destroy this man’s life,career everything. I want revenge.Now on a sins scale how bad is that?Can I Hail Mary my way out of that?
Grab that net and catch that beautiful butterfly pal! What do you like better Christmas or Wedding Season?
I hope you had a great week. Thanks for stopping by and reading. Leave a comment and let me know your favorite things this week. What are you watching, reading and cooking? Did you go shopping today? What great deals did you get? Have a great weekend.