Hello March! I don’t know about you but I am ready for spring!!
Here are all my favorite things from the past week.
On TV- Suits – the finale was actually last week – but I watched it this week on my DVR – oh my – where do I begin? Jessica is growing horns, Harvey is growing a heart, and Rachel and Mike – well that was a HBO eyeful…. White Collar – The return of Sarah! I love her! But as soon as they bring her back – they make her maybe moving to London… here’s hoping Neal grows the same heart as Harvey … they both have the same promos – so it could happen….
- My pick for Friday Favorite is — The Carrie Diaries! The prequel to Sex and the City — I DVRed the first six or seven episodes, thinking, maybe I’ll watch these one day. Last weekend I tried it out and, I guess not surprisingly, I even love high school Carrie Bradshaw! I was a huge fan of SITC – my life paralleled Carrie is so many ways…same age, same dating woes, and married the same year (I did not marry my Mr. Big, or my Jack Berger – thank god – I like to think I married my Aiden.) The soundtrack to this show alone is worth it! If you haven’t watched it yet – check out Carrie in the diner with Maggie (Samantha), Mouse (combo of Miranda and Charlotte) and Walt (Stanford) pining away over Sebastian (Mr Big.)
Warning: Carrie’s home life growing up does not match up to her story on SITC – her father is present and she has a sister!
On the Computer –
- Congrats to Michael over at TaleSpins who’s ebook is now available – check it out! TaleSpins eBook Available.You can get all 3 TaleSpins stories on sale for Kindle and Nook. 8: The Untold Story, The Plight and Plot of Princess Penny, and the never-before published Jack’d in one eBook for just $1.99!
On the page –
- The Best of Martha Stewart Living – Cakes and Cupcakes – a sneak peek at a new magazine edition by Martha – with her very best baking recipes and tricks to make your cakes look like the pros.
For the Kids –
- Old Navy – Pop Color Pants for Baby – these adorable pants come in red, yellow, green, purple, blue, and coral and the sizes available range from 3 to 24 months. Perfect for spring!
On the sales rack –
- Bed Bath and Beyond Clearance Sale – a wide variety of items – bedding, house wares, candles, and much, much more! You know you have a 20% off coupon you got in the mail too!
Thanks for stopping by and reading My Friday Favorites. What are your favorite things this week? Keep the comments coming – remember the person who makes the 400th comment wins a prize! Have a great weekend!