Hi everyone – here are all my favorite things from the past seven days. Enjoy!
- White Collar – Season 4 finale – The secret box, The Empire State Building, a huge diamond ring (Thanks, June!), a speech or a proposal? And for the season ending cliffhanger – someone ends up in handcuffs – but it’s not who you think!
On the Computer –
- Older and Wisor – letters, ribbon, fabric – amazing gift wrapping ideas for any holiday or special occasion.
photo from Older and Wisor – Way #12 Initial Impression
On Pinterest –
- Anthropologie’s “In the Kitchen” is a board I am loving right now.
photo originally from the aestate on tumblr
For a Date Night –
- Sur la Table – Cooking Class – Date Night: Ireland – just in time for St Patrick’s Day!
photo from – http://www.lonelyplanet.com/ireland
For a Great Gift –
- Bath and Body Works – Mason Jar Candles – Market Peach, Pineapple Mango, and Strawberry to name a few.
On the Wish List –
- Target – Armless Upholstered Slipper Chair Collection – this blue one is my favorite.
Hope you all had a fabulous week. Thanks for stopping by and reading My Friday Favorites. I’d love to hear all about the things you are loving these days – so leave me a comment and let me know what made your favorites list. Have a great weekend!