Hi everyone – Happy Friday! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend and enjoy time with family and friends. For those of you celebrating – whether Easter or Passover – I wish peace and happiness to all.
Here are all my favorite things from the past seven days:
On TV- many good shows this week – Grey’s Anatomy, The Carrie Diaries, Nashville, Dancing with the Stars (bye Dorothy!) – but my pick for Friday Favorite –
- Scandal – Because everyone deserves a do – over. I’ll say it again, not watching this show? Netflix Season 1 and start from the beginning!
Countdown to April when two of my favorite shows come back on –Mad Men Season 6 and AWKWARD. Season 3!
On the Computer / In the Kitchen –
- I Should Be Mopping the Floor – A Collection of Fabulous Brunch Recipes – and what a collection this is! Amazing recipes from many, many different sites. Whatever type of bruch you are looking to host – check this post out!
originally from I Should be Mopping the Floors
On the Page-
- Real Simple Magazine April 2013 issue – this month’s cover says NO TIME TO CLEAN? Yes, please – anything that will tell me how to get more done on less time! You have to buy the magazine to read it – but here is an online similar article – Spring Cleaning Shortcuts.
For the Kids –
- From Growing a Jeweled Rose – 100+Spring Activities for Kids – Crafts, Gardening, Sensory Play, Outdoor Activities and much, much more!
originally from Growing a Jeweled Rose
On the Rocks –
- From The High Heeled Hostess – Easter Basket Cocktail – Cherry Vodka, Triple Sec, Milk and a Peep!
originally featured on FeastofFun.com
On my Wish List –
- Daisy and Peep Centerpiece from DigsDigs.com – so adorable, but it’s on the wish list because I feel I would never get around to doing this!
originally from digsdigs.com
Hope you enjoyed My Friday Favorites today. Leave me a comment and tell me about the things you love this week. We are SO CLOSE to the 400th comment – you could win the prize! Wondering what other Comment Contest Winners received?
Check them out here:
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!