Hi everyone – Happy Friday! Here are all my favorite things from this week:
On TV- Season One of The Carrie Diaries came to an end this week leaving the fate of Carrie and Sebastian up in the air (but not really, since we know she marries Mr. Big in 2008.) Nashville is heating up- does anyone else want Rayna to end up with Deacon? My pic for Friday Favorite is… of course….
- Mad Men – Betty is as CRAZY as ever, Classic Roger has returned, and I want to see more Joan in the future but Season Six is off to a great Mad Men start…
Countdown to AWKWARD. Season 3- Tuesday April 16!
On the Computer –
- The Ultimate Blog Party! brought to you by 5 Minutes for Mom – a great way to discover blogs written by people all over the country. Check it out and don’t forget to comment, follow, and “like” – it’s always nice to give some love!
In the Kitchen –
- The Nourishing Home – Kitchen Pantry Make Overs on a Budget –I love when there is a truly disorganized “before” picture. It’s honest and let’s you know – no matter how disorganized you think something in your life can be – it can turn out beautiful and organized! I also love when the words “homemade” and “budget” appear – then I know I’m not going to break the bank!
picture from The Nourishing Home
On the Page-
- Better Homes and Gardens – Decorate on a Budget –Tips on how to decorate all rooms in an affordable way. And of course, I love the owls in this picture!
For the Kids / For the Home –
- The Lakeside Collection – Perched Owl Bath Collection – Olivia is going to have her own bathroom at our new house – I think this will look great in it!
Hope you enjoyed My Friday Favorites today. Leave me a comment and tell me about the things you love this week.
Have a great weekend and thanks for reading!