We have reached the end of the week. Happy Friday!
I’m so glad it is the weekend! Here are all my favorite things from the past seven days.
On TV –
- Suits – Season Three returned this week and it didn’t disappoint. I think this is one of the best shows on TV right now but it doesn’t get the recognition it deserves. (click here to read my Season Two Wrap Up) All our favorite characters are back: Harvey, Mike, Donna, Jessica and Louis, but alliances you thought would never be broken are no longer in tact.
Emmy nominations also came out this week – congrats Elizabeth Moss (Peggy Olson), Kerry Washington (Olivia Pope), Connie Britton (Rayna James), John Hamm (Don Draper), and Christina Hendricks (Joan Harris) for their Emmy nods!
On the Page –
- Better Homes and Gardens – August Issue – dubbed “The Budget Issue” – lots of articles on how to decorate with style on a tight budget – accessorizing, furniture shopping , even a kitchen makeover. I love when magazines show a well put together room with a price tag I can afford!
On the Computer –
- Productivity Tip: How to Conduct a Productive Search for a Lost Item from The Order Expert – I know when I lose things I don’t always look for them in the most effective way. I need to bookmark this post for when I am searching for an object I’ve misplaced. I also enjoyed another post on this site this week: What to Do When You’ve Double-Booked Your Schedule.
In the Kitchen –
- Skinny Frozen Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup from The Scrumptious Pumpkin – I love Reese’s peanut butter cups – but in Philadelphia right now it is over 100 degrees everyday. Too hot – chocolate melts all over the place in this heat. When I saw this recipe I got very excited (like Wendy’s Frosty excited.) Add in the work “skinny” and wow – I need to try this!
picture from The Scrumptious Pumpkin
On my Pinterest Board – again my weekly “Pins You Would Love” email got it exactly right! Peach Coolers, Lady Diana, and Gingerbreadmen and Chocolate Fudge
For the Kids –
- Melissa and Doug – great sales this week on educational, fun toys! My daughter loves the puzzles!
What are some of your favorite things this week? What are you buying, reading, watching and cooking? Leave me a comment and let me know. As always, thanks for reading and have a wonderful weekend!
One thought on “My Friday Favorites 07.19.13”
Thank you so much for including two of my posts in your Friday Favorites this week. I really appreciate it very much. I’m glad you enjoyed them and I hope others will enjoy them too! Best, Rashelle