Here are all my favorite things from the past week.
In the News –
- It was all Royal Baby, all week long! And as a self-proclaimed Royal expert, I have been on Baby Watch all month!
And the Monarchy lives on…
(P.S. Good for Kate to come out and show the world – hey! You still look pregnant 24 hours after giving birth – even a few weeks or sometimes months! Maybe Hollywood could embrace this FACT and stop HIDING until they have washboard abs again.)
On TV –
- Suits – it’s not just my pick because it’s the only thing on TV (even though it is) it is also a great show. Oh, no Rachel DID NOT tell Donna she doesn’t know what it’s like to have a life outside of work!!!! (I hate to admit this, but Rachel is right…)
On the Page –
- House Beautiful – July / August Issue – The Magic of Small Spaces, Easy Ways to Add Color, Make the Most out of Every Square Foot – I read this issue cover to cover!!
On the Computer –
- How to Organize a Portable On-the-Go Home Office from I’m an Organizing Junkie – I need to find a system like this so I can move from Dining Room to Living Room to Bedroom.
In the Kitchen –
- Banana Muscovado Oatmeal from 80 Breakfasts – Breakfast is Olivia’s favorite meal of the day – and she LOVES oatmeal! She wakes up, says Good Morning Mommy – and then asks for her oatmeal. I was searching the web to look for variations to make her and I found this website. Lots of great recipes and not just breakfast!
Today marks the second anniversary of my mother’s passing. To honor her, I will end today’s favorites by highlighting some of her favorite things.
For Mom –
Boston Baked Bean Jars, picture from Mendon Country Gift Barn
Thinking of all my siblings and my Dad today and to celebrate Mom, I will have
chocolate eclairs for dinner!
Picture from I Adore Food
Happy Friday! Leave me a comment and let me know your favorite things! Have a great weekend – and as always – thanks for reading!