Happy Friday everyone and happy last weekend of summer. I hope whatever plans you have for this long weekend will be relaxing and peaceful before the air starts to cool, the coffee turns pumpkin flavored, and the kids get on the school buses!
Here are all the things I am loving this week!
On TV –
- Suits – well we knew it was going to hit the fan…we just didn’t know when. I guess when turned out to be this week. Yes Steven deserved it – but was it a cheap shot on Harvey’s part? Weigh in your thoughts!
Sidebar – has Louis gone off the deep end??
On the Computer –
- Getting Ready for Back to School from les petits presents – great end of summer activities for you and your kids to get them back into the spirit of school.
On the sales rack –
- Dinnerware sets – a collection of dinnerware sets from different stores and varied prices, from fun colorful patterns to solid colors – all on sale.
In the kitchen –
- Goat Cheese Stuffed Tomatoes – try these out at your Labor Day party for an original snack. They’ll look great on your table and are easy to make.
On my Twitter Feed –
For the kids –
- Real Simple Back to School Checklists – what every kid needs for school listed by age. Also check out the Back to School Organizer which shows ways to organize spaces in your house this fall. Love the entryway!
What are some of your favorite things this week? How are you organizing for fall? Leave me a comment and let me know. I had a great summer and I hope you did too. As always, thanks for reading. Have a great Labor Day weekend everyone!