Better late than never, right? I know it’s Sunday, but here are my favorites from last week anyway!
On TV –
- I needed to be two days late – just to help me catch up on my DVR. I am still not up-to-date on all my shows, but I did watch the season finale of Carrie Diaries and caught up on two weeks worth of Nashville. But my pick this week is…. Parenthood. Julia going home to her parents at the end = tearjerker. Zeke and Camille are not selling that house!
On Demand –
- My husband and I started watching Chicago Fire and now we are hooked. Once we saw Chicago PD was starting and that was a spin-off of both Fire and one of our favs, Law & Order SVU, we knew we had to get on the bandwagon. Dick Wolf – you got us again!
On the Computer –
- A Beautiful Mess a blog by Elsie and Emma – Whiskey Sours Forever – my go to drink on St. Patty’s Day – here is a homemade sour mix recipe. Doesn’t this look delicious?
On the Page –
- This Old House Magazine– March 2014 – 7 Creative Lost-Cost Upgrades. The article isn’t online, but here is a link to a similar one: Trade Secrets for Easy, Low-Cost Upgrades.
On the Sales Rack –
- Vera Bradley sale – aprons, desk organizers, napkins, paper plates, notecards – and more!
In the kitchen –
- Cinnamon Coffee from Better Homes and Gardens – I haver been ordering Dunkin Donuts Brown Sugar Cinnamon lattes lately so when I stumbled upon this recipe I decided to try it at home. I swapped sugar for brown sugar and used regular milk.
On my Pinterest Boards –
- I love this print originally from Flowers in May. I am going to order this to hang in Olivia’s play kitchen once the basement remodeling project is done.
Do you have any favorite things from this past week? Leave me a comment and tell me what things have caught your eye. Decorating? Reading? A good sale? Let me know what you are loving right now. As always, thanks for reading.