Seriously, I need to rename this My Weekend Favorites… who cares about the alliteration.
On TV –
- I still need to catch up on Scandal , Suits, Chicago Fire & PD, and Law & Order SVU. But I am finally caught up on Nashville and Grey’s ( can we talk about Isaiah Washington coming back? And Ellen Pompeo saying that it is so top secret there won’t even be a table read of the episode??) My pick this week again is Parenthood. The scene with Christina and Adam driving Max back from his class strip early was so heartbreaking. I was in tears. I love this show!
On the Computer –
- Homesteading Supplies You Can Get at the Dollar Store from Little House Living – Now that I am back to teaching full time – The Dollar Store will rotate back onto my list of store I visit often! This posts points out things you pay much more for in other stores, but can easily get at the Dollar Store. Stacking up on greeting cards is great. That way you always have cards on you if you need one last minute!
On the Page –
- Good Housekeeping (April 2014) – How to Eliminate your Paper Clutter – Paper clutter drives me crazy! And I admit I make little piles and then my table is overflowing with paper! I have tried to go paperless – with bills and magazine subscriptions to my Ipad – but somehow I still have so much paper all over all the time! This article has some great tips. And anything that suggests Color Coding is for me! The article is not online – but here is a link to a similar article also from Good Housekeeping.
On the Sales Rack –
- Carter’s – 50% off everything! In the store or online. Olivia and I went yesterday. The clothes are already a little pricey in my opinion, so even with 50% off it’s still more than I would want to spend. But 50% off the things on clearance – that’s a bargain!
On my Pinterest Boards –
I know St. Patrick’s Day is over, but my Pinterest page still seem to be all green and rainbows and Pot of Golds! I saw this on craft on Pinterest and thought it was a cute way to celebrate March 17.
photo from: Catch My Party
On my Twitter Feed –
- From Glamour Magazine twitter handle, some eye opening points about tracking what you really are spending – and is it too much – @glamourmag: Budget check: Are you spending more than you should? (Hey, someone’s got to ask!)
Hope you have a great Sunday and a fabulous week next week. Anything you are loving right now? Leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks for reading!