Happy Friday! Here are all the things I’m loving this week!
On TV –
- I haven’t talked about TV in awhile. We did have some great season finales this spring! Chicago Fire & PD, Scandal, Grey’s, Parenthood! I can’t wait for all of these to start back up. I binged watched Orange is the New Black Seasons 1 & 2 (I never watched it! It kind of gave me anxiety. Anyone else? But I still watched it.) The Divide (new on WE and produced by Fitz from Scandal is taped on my DVR.) I also am watching The Night Shift – even though I would call it Grey’s Lite. TC (combo of Derrick / McDreamy and Owen / War Issues) has unresolved feelings for his ex Jordan (Meredith) who is dating Bailey from Party of 5 while TC is dating Anna from One Tree Hill…. look, not much is on in the summer. Growing up summer always meant – no more TV until Fall. But YAY for USA Network who does summer shows! I’ve been watching Suits all summer. Mike and Harvey are a divided team. Jessica is dating and hired Dr. Joe from Parenthood. Rachel is in dangerous territory!!
On the Page –
Here are two magazines I have been flipping through a lot! Good Housekeeping June 2014 Issue – great recipes for BBQing on the grill this summer from main dishes, to sides, to s’mores desserts. House Beautiful July / August 2014 Issue – tips on small spaces, using color, and creating storage.
On the Computer –
- I had two bananas left in a bunch and I knew they weren’t going to last many more days. I wanted to try something different than my usual banana bread. Off to Pinterest I went! There I found: A Little Bit of This, That, and Everything – Banana Cookies . Directions looked easy, cookies looked delicious = perfect recipe for me. Olivia was a big help making them. They are really yummy!
picture originally from Little Bit of This, That, and Everything
In the Kitchen –
- While we are on the subject of cookies… here are 10 Frozen Dessert Recipes perfect for these hot summer months!
In my Beach Bag-
- Besides towels and sunscreen – Sisterland by Curtis Sittenfeld. I’m not too far into the book yet but I am intrigued by these identical sisters who seem anything but identical!
On my Pinterest Boards –
- I’ve been researching outdoor / patio spaces (even though I already made over my patio!) But I’m helping a friend organize ideas for her patio. I came across this picture and I just loved it! So colorful! I would give credit, but the website Pinterest links the photo to, no longer exists. (Is that something that drives anyone else crazy on Pinterest?)
Hope you had a great week. What are the things you are loving this week? Something you bought, cooked, or watched? Leave me a comment and let me know. Thanks for reading!