Thank you so much to The Easy-Going Organizer for nominating My Color Coded Life for the Kreativ Blogger Award.
Here are the rules which I must comply with :
1. You must thank the person who has given you the award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
So without further ado, here are 7 random, or possibly interesting things about me:
1. I am the youngest of seven children, 5 girls and 2 boys. Because of this I know what I will look like at age 40, 50 and 70.
2. I grew up on a quiet street called Pine Glen Terrace and if I think about it I can still hear the bell my mother used to ring to tell me it was time to come home. When she rang the bell sometimes I was playing with my imaginary friends Jane, Jeff and Paca or my real life friends Debbie and Michael.
3. I love board games, but can be known to pout when I don’t win (see #1)
4. My childhood nickname was Queen Maureen, partly because of a slight obsession with Princess Diana, partly because of see #3.
5. I was a public school teacher for 9 years and founded an after-school, non-profit, arts education program that I worked at for 5 years.
6. On my wedding day, I married the best man in the world, and I carried my mother’s missal (something old); I wore a dress given to me by my siblings (some new); I wore Joanna’s bridal jewelry (something borrowed) and had blue flowers pressed into the missal (something blue.)
7. I have 12 nieces and nephews. If you got them all together – they would look like a Benetton ad. I added to this Benetton ad last year. Having my daughter has been the most amazing experience, I only wish my mother was here to see her.
1. circa dee: an eye for stunning vintage pieces redone for any home
2. les petits presents: pretty parties and presents, perfectly packaged
3. TaleSpins Books: not your children’s fairy tales
4. house36: dazzling ideas for home, fashion, baby, and what I want now
5. le zoe musings: radiant home decor, fashion and photography
6. ladiesgofirst: food, fashion, photos, and budget brought to you by Nurse Frugal
7. The Scrumptious Pumpkin: delectable recipes from healthy ingredients.