Happy Friday + one day, or as it is commonly known, Saturday! It was my wedding anniversary yesterday, so I published a special post and saved my usually weekly My Friday Favorites post for today.
Let’s jump right in and talk about what I am loving this week!
On the Page –
- Martha Stewart Living – The Home Issue – came in the mail this week. Do I really need to say more? Here is what I’ll be doing this weekend:
On the Computer –
- Summer S’More Squares from just another manic momday – these look delicious – and no campfire necessary!
On my Pinterest Board – I’ve been toying with the idea of painting one piece of furniture in my bedroom turquoise, maybe the dresser, or wardrobe, or vanity … here are some inspirations I have seen on Pinterest while I mull over this idea!
as seen on JOYWORKS
as seen on Simply Chic Treasures
as seen on Absolute Sunday
On the sales rack –
- Macy’s Clearance of Women’s Dresses – some which started at $50+ are now on sale for only $18 – $20!
Of course once I am on the Better Homes and Gardens website – it is a huge slippery slope – I can click away for hours! I landed on this article Colorful Kitchen Cabinets. I LOVE the idea of cabinets with color — but I always wonder if once I do it – will I like it? I have to be realistic – how often will my kitchen look like these pics? It’s just like the no-doors-on-the cabinets idea or open shelving. These look GORGEOUS in the magazines with all of the beautiful matching white china lined up. But how good will it look with my Dora the Explorer plastic cups?
Here are two kitchens that did catch my eye.
On the Wish List –
- Joss & Main Office Organization Decor – love this! I am moving to a new office at work and I want to make it functional and organized from the first day! (but mine will say Grocery Store and Target on the weekend – not Hamptons.)
For the kids –
- Cute Kids Gear – Owl Lunchbox – I know what Olivia is getting for preschool!
I noticed that there was an aqua/blue/turquoise theme to my favorites this week – so I made a new My Friday Favorites logo – what do you think? It still goes with my apple green world – but a nice beach-y look for August I think! (I even wore a turquoise dress out last night and I have a turquoise pedicure. So I guess I am loving the color turquoise this week, too!)
Those are my favorites this week. What are some of your favorites? Leave me a comment and let me know. As always, thanks for reading. Have a great weekend everyone!